<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9404" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-09-09T19:38:36+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9404</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[kAziDamUI]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-09T19:38:36+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-09T19:38:36+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31687#p31687</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31687#p31687"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[jd_DynamicaTools v0.1  &gt; set initial transforms]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31687#p31687"><![CDATA[
Hello guys,<br><br>Being kinda new to the Bullet/Dynamica community, I started digging through all the different scripts &amp; tools available out there...<br><br>And after a couple of days playing with it, I came across some issues trying to set initial forces on multiple objects and arrays...<br><br>So I decided to write my own little UI to go through, set or randomize the values for position, rotation, velocity and spin...<br><br>You can grab here from here : <a href="http://www.creativecrash.com/maya/downloads/scripts-plugins/dynamics/c/jd_dynamicatools" class="postlink">http://www.creativecrash.com/maya/downl ... amicatools</a><br><br>or directly on this post.<br><br>Ideally I will make my own version of the complete GUI and obviously add more features in the future...<br>Let me know what you guys think.<dl class="file"><dt><span class="imageset icon_topic_attach"></span> <a class="postlink" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=1112">jd_DynamicaTools_v0.1.mel.zip</a></dt></dl><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10445">kAziDamUI</a> — Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:38 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
