<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9401" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-09-08T20:12:16+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9401</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mmic]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-08T20:12:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-08T20:12:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31682#p31682</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31682#p31682"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Update speed of objects]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31682#p31682"><![CDATA[
Hello! I'm designing an application with Bullet and Ogre. I need to upgrade the speed of all objects according to the following formula:<br><br>new_velocity_vector =  old_velocity_vector * dt<br><br>I thought I would update the speed this way:<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>...while (! this-&gt; mShutDown) {  mKeyboard-&gt; capture ();  mMouse-&gt; capture ();  dynamicsWorld-&gt; stepSimulation (1/60.f, 10);  for (int k = 1; k &lt; this-&gt; bodies_.size () k ++) {    btScalar  x = vel.getX () * dt;    btScalar  y = vel.getY () * dt;    btScalar  z = vel.getZ () * dt    this-&gt; bodies_ [k] -&gt; setLinearVelocity (btVector3 (x, y, z));  }  mroot-&gt; renderOneFrame ();}...</code></pre></div>is the right way to do it? For updates objects I'm using the MotionState.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10343">mmic</a> — Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
