<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9399" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-09-08T14:32:05+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9399</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[h[Oz]]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-08T14:32:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-08T14:32:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31680#p31680</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31680#p31680"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Compute normals for GL rendering with btShapeHull]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31680#p31680"><![CDATA[
Hi, <br><br>I want to compute normals to render a btShapeHull.<br><br>I know usually Bullet itself isn't used to get rendering info, but as I'm working on a Quartz Composer plugin, mainly used by real-time performance artists, that would make sense to be able to render Bullet's shapes correctly. <br><br>In the examples, and some sample code I found on the Internet, I just find GL immediate mode calls to render normals of a shape. As I'm using glDrawElements, I have to duplicate the shared vertices of faces to compute their normals. <br><br>My question is : is there a way to get the triangles normals on this kind of shape ? Or, may be, someone faced this problem and could be of some help.<br><br>Thank you !<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10425">h[Oz]</a> — Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
