<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9391" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-09-04T00:31:49+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9391</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Starfox]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-09-04T00:31:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-09-04T00:31:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31662#p31662</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31662#p31662"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Serializing Bullet scene inside custom format]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31662#p31662"><![CDATA[
I have a custom serialization format that allows embedding per-object binary blobs. What would be the best way to serialize a scene? I can store body info and collision shape references just fine, is it enough to store the object's velocity (linear / angular) and apply that on deserialization or is there a preferred way to store info like receiving a binary blob with the object's data from Bullet and setting that back when the scene is loaded? I want to do it on a per-object basis so the whole-scene serialization format isn't useful for me.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8478">Starfox</a> — Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:31 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
