<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9356" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-08-21T20:37:52+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9356</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Shonaboy]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-08-21T20:37:52+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-08-21T20:37:52+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31588#p31588</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31588#p31588"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet physics compile issue]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31588#p31588"><![CDATA[
Hello Everyone<br><br>I am new to bullet physics and trying to run bullet application.<br><br>I download bullet and followed all the install instructions from wiki for lunix.<br><br>I created a folder on my Desktop called bullet_test. In bullet_test I created a file called hello.cpp/<br><br>I cd into bullet_test folder and ran.<br><br>g++ *cpp -lSDL -lGL -lGLU -lSDL_image -lBulletCollision -lLinearMath -I/usr/include/bullet<br><br><br>Output:<br>/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function addSphere(float, float, float, float, float): error: undefined reference to 'btRigidBody::btRigidBody(btRigidBody::btRigidBodyConstructionInfo const&amp;)'<br>/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function init(float): error: undefined reference to 'btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver::btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver()'<br>/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function init(float): error: undefined reference to 'btDiscreteDynamicsWorld::btDiscreteDynamicsWorld(btDispatcher*, btBroadphaseInterface*, btConstraintSolver*, btCollisionConfiguration*)'<br>/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function init(float): error: undefined reference to 'btRigidBody::btRigidBody(btRigidBody::btRigidBodyConstructionInfo const&amp;)'<br>/tmp/ccqWPh4s.o:opengl.cpp:function vtable for btTypedConstraint: error: undefined reference to 'btTypedConstraint::serialize(void*, btSerializer*) const'<br>collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status<br><br><br><br>Hope you can help.<br><br>Thank you.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10410">Shonaboy</a> — Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
