<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9305" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-07-28T19:39:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9305</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[space_fountain]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-07-28T19:39:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-07-28T19:39:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31438#p31438</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31438#p31438"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Xcode set up]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=31438#p31438"><![CDATA[
After installing Bullet I went ahead and tried to make a little test application in Xcode following the steps laid out <a href="http://bulletphysics.org/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php/Creating_a_project_from_scratch" class="postlink">here</a>. Obviously since I'm writing it didn't work. Every time I go to compile I get this error:<br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC4<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC5<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC6<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC7<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC8<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC9<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC10<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC11<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC12<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC13<br>{standard input}:unknown:Undefined local symbol LC14<br>Command /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 failed with exit code 1</div></blockquote>I've tried everything I could think of in my limited experience: using the framework of the method from the link, updating the compiler. What makes it stranger is that the example programs compile find, even in Xcode.<br><br>If anyone has an idea as to what's going on I'd love to hear it or even just a suggestion as to what to try next.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10368">space_fountain</a> — Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:39 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
