<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9083" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-05-10T05:57:25+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9083</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mikeshafer]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-05-10T05:57:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-05-10T05:57:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30672#p30672</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30672#p30672"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Writting a walk-and-jump character controller from scrat]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30672#p30672"><![CDATA[
Try this:  <a href="http://www.peroxide.dk/papers/collision/collision.pdf" class="postlink">http://www.peroxide.dk/papers/collision/collision.pdf</a><br><br>It's basically a triangle/sphere collision like you've been doing except you do a matrix multiply before-hand to make the problem simpler (colliding with a unit sphere).<br><br>HTH,<br>Mike<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9133">mikeshafer</a> — Fri May 10, 2013 5:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ConvexHull]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-05-10T05:18:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-05-10T05:18:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30671#p30671</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30671#p30671"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Writting a walk-and-jump character controller from scratch?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30671#p30671"><![CDATA[
Hello guys,<br>I need to write a simple character controller from scratch (without any physics engine). How should I start and which method use?<br>I've tried using a sphere and pushing it outside triangles but this way my character is able to climb on walls (even 90 * ones).<br>Any other ideas how to implement it?<br>Thanks in advance<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10055">ConvexHull</a> — Fri May 10, 2013 5:18 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
