<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/904" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2009-11-05T08:43:56+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/904</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[zjl19870808]]></name></author>
		<updated>2009-11-05T08:43:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2009-11-05T08:43:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15913#p15913</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15913#p15913"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: vehicle demo steering, raycasting, and video streaming]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=15913#p15913"><![CDATA[
Hi, I am doing something similar to yours.I want to download your wheelchair5.zip, but I failed, so could you give it to me by sending an emai?  Thank you very much! And I think we will communicate more with each other in the later time. <br>My email is : <a href="mailto:zjl19870808@163.com">zjl19870808@163.com</a><br>Jet<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5860">zjl19870808</a> — Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[v48h]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-10T19:34:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-10T19:34:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3180#p3180</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3180#p3180"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[vehicle demo steering, raycasting, and video streaming]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3180#p3180"><![CDATA[
Ok I think I know how to do the ray casting now almost. Is there any way to import the KX_RaySensor class into a script? I'm not sure if I am able to import anything other than GameLogic and PhysicsConstraints.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Chris<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1526">v48h</a> — Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:34 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[v48h]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-09T03:35:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-09T03:35:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3141#p3141</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3141#p3141"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[vehicle demo steering, raycasting, and video streaming]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3141#p3141"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>I am considering using bullet / blender game engine as a simulator for a small robotics project. However I am running into a few problems that need to be resolved before continuing...<br><br>I tried converting the raycast vehicle to a wheelchair and was pretty impressed with how well it worked except for one thing... it can't make zero radius turns. Even if I modify the back wheels to turn or set opposing motor forces on opposing wheels, it still has trouble doing this... Is there any way to get around this?<br><br><a href="http://www.geocities.com/v48h/wheelchair5.zip" class="postlink"><br>http://www.geocities.com/v48h/wheelchair5.zip<br></a><br><br>I initially tried building the wheelchair out of the 4x4 demo but had a hard time keeping it as stable as the raycast vehicle.<br><br>Also I had a question about raycasting... if possible I'd like to get depth information using a python script. The reason is that I'd like to make a SICK laser sensor (180 lasers spaced 1 degree apart) and the best way I could figure out how to do this is to make 180 empties with ray sensors attached to them... needless to say this is a little time consuming to figure out the order they are connected in the logic editor! Is there any way to just set the position / orientation of a ray and measure the depth using a python script?<br><br>Another, perhaps unrelated but interesting question is video streaming in Blender. I'd like to create a camera sensor that could be used in the game engine to feed camera data to an outside program. The best (vaguely planned out) way I have figured out how to do this so far is to use glReadPixels() to read data from and stream it over TCP or through shared memory... if there are any OpenGL gurus out there I'd like to figure out how to do this.<br><br>Thanks in advance!<br>Chris<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1526">v48h</a> — Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:35 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
