<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9031" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-04-18T22:31:50+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/9031</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Geometrian]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-04-18T22:31:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-04-18T22:31:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30536#p30536</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30536#p30536"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Facilities for Physics-Based Animation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30536#p30536"><![CDATA[
I'm looking for a way to animate humanoid characters in a physically-based manner.<br><br>I looked around a bit, but wasn't able to find anything useful in the way of a toolkit--mostly it's just technical papers on the topic. I figured I would ask the people who follow such things more closely.<br><br>My requirement is that the character is able to walk or run in any direction over fairly varied terrain, and getting up after a fall. Minor attempts to correct if an obstacle has been tripped over would be nice, as would pose matching.<br><br>Any frameworks/things I could integrate with a Bullet ragdoll?<br><br>Thanks,<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8934">Geometrian</a> — Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:31 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
