<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8750" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-02-11T23:32:26+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8750</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[haggi]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-02-11T23:32:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-02-11T23:32:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29964#p29964</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29964#p29964"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: dynamica maya]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29964#p29964"><![CDATA[
It's all meshes, no hulls.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9805">haggi</a> — Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mBakr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-02-11T06:50:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-02-11T06:50:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29959#p29959</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29959#p29959"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: dynamica maya]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29959#p29959"><![CDATA[
are those meshes or hulls? i have seen this when using the hull rigid body option on concave shapes. try using the mesh option when converting the pieces to rigid bodies.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6962">mBakr</a> — Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[haggi]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-01-13T23:13:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-01-13T23:13:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29662#p29662</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29662#p29662"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[dynamica maya]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29662#p29662"><![CDATA[
Hi, <br><br>I'm just starting with dynamica and maya. I shattered my geometry with houdini and imported it as obj. Then I created rbd's with a 0.0 geometry offset. Then I added some impulse rotation to the rigid bodies. Works fine so far. The speed of the simulation is a bit slow, I think it's because of the scaling. I think one maya unit is one meter in bullet? Okay downscaling makes the simulation faster. But in both cases I get jittering objects as soon as the objects should be resting. As an alternative I tried to increase gravity what works but gives me jittering objects as well.<br><br>Here are the tries:<br><a href="http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/largeScale.mov" class="postlink">http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/largeScale.mov</a><br><a href="http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/smallScale.mov" class="postlink">http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/smallScale.mov</a><br><a href="http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/smallScaleHighRot.mov" class="postlink">http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/smallScaleHighRot.mov</a><br><a href="http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/smallScaleHighGrav.mov" class="postlink">http://www.haggi.de/zeuch/smallScaleHighGrav.mov</a><br><br>Any ideas how to get rid of the jittering? Is the only way to try to increase the damping until the objects stops to move?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9805">haggi</a> — Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
