<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/874" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-07-04T18:41:03+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/874</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fast solve]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-07-04T18:41:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-07-04T18:41:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4680#p4680</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4680#p4680"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Animating a bell]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4680#p4680"><![CDATA[
<a href="http://uploader.polorix.net//files/551/bell.blend" class="postlink">http://uploader.polorix.net//files/551/bell.blend</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1492">fast solve</a> — Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fast solve]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-06-25T17:36:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-06-25T17:36:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4585#p4585</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4585#p4585"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Animating a bell]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4585#p4585"><![CDATA[
Set the bell to static triangle mesh.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1492">fast solve</a> — Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Jaconiel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-01T22:07:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-01T22:07:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3062#p3062</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3062#p3062"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Animating a bell]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3062#p3062"><![CDATA[
I'm a newbe using physics so here I really need some help. How do I make a collission invisble?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1488">Jaconiel</a> — Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:07 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fobsta]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-01T13:52:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-01T13:52:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3060#p3060</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3060#p3060"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Animating a bell]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3060#p3060"><![CDATA[
Maybe the collision is overlapping? In the latest builds &gt; 2.43 11c there is an option to show the 'physics visualisation'. Even though you may not have assigned specific types of collision by pressing the the 'f' key to go into face mode - this can automatically add extra collision.<br><br>For hollow objects I have removed all collsion on the object and created invisible collison.<br><br>Have a look at some of the physics demo files or my Mousetrap scene<br><a href="http://www.box.net/public/jc29f7p2iq" class="postlink">http://www.box.net/public/jc29f7p2iq</a> (866 k) <br><br>hope this helps....<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=32">fobsta</a> — Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:52 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Jaconiel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-01T13:33:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-01T13:33:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3059#p3059</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3059#p3059"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Animating a bell]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3059#p3059"><![CDATA[
I created a bell and the stick inside the bell, producing the sound on the inside. I used the hinge constraint for the bell and the ball constraint for the stick. The stick is constrained to the bell object. I tried everything but it seems i can't get the two bodies to interact the right way. It just freeks out when i hit P. When i lower the stick - until it's just beneath the bell the movements are correct. It seems it won't work when placed inside the hollow object. Both objects are set to convex hull polytype. I also tried empties. And baked the bell object to IPO's - however nothing seems to work. How do I get this right?<br><br>Jacob.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1488">Jaconiel</a> — Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:33 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
