<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8641" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2013-10-27T04:20:35+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8641</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[BluePrintRandom]]></name></author>
		<updated>2013-10-27T04:20:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2013-10-27T04:20:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32016#p32016</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32016#p32016"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics-based Walking (A New Zero)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=32016#p32016"><![CDATA[
I have a walking rig that balences and uses torque to walk over at BlenderArtists,<br><br>Search "Torque Rig" <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57ipxhXBS4" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57ipxhXBS4</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=10520">BluePrintRandom</a> — Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:20 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Flix]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-12-02T09:13:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-12-02T09:13:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29400#p29400</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29400#p29400"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics-based Walking (A New Zero)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29400#p29400"><![CDATA[
[OT. I think the Help Forum is more appropriate for this kind of questions]<br><br>Anyway as far as I know you may be interested in some of these links:<br><a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&amp;t=7855" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... =17&amp;t=7855</a><br><a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=8153" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... f=9&amp;t=8153</a><br>And you may try to search the Forum with the keyword: "robot". I've found this:<br><a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=8408" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... f=9&amp;t=8408</a><br><br>Hope it helps.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2180">Flix</a> — Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[winduptoy]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-12-01T17:22:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-12-01T17:22:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29393#p29393</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29393#p29393"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics-based Walking (A New Zero)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29393#p29393"><![CDATA[
I saw this video and I was amazed, and naturally, I want to try to do it myself.   <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DeZUg9HiY" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DeZUg9HiY</a><br><br>Does anyone have any idea how he made the character walk?  Look at the video at 1:15.  What kind of constraints do you think he's using?  Is he making some kind of springs?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9718">winduptoy</a> — Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
