<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8442" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-10-17T17:59:21+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8442</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-10-17T17:59:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-10-17T17:59:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29000#p29000</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29000#p29000"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to start...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29000#p29000"><![CDATA[
I would recommend to install the newer Dynamica for Bullet 2.81 installers from<br><a href="https://code.google.com/p/bullet/downloads/list" class="postlink">https://code.google.com/p/bullet/downloads/list</a><br><br>The sample scenes are installed by the installer, just click the Windows START button to All Programs/Dynamica Bullet/Examples.<br>By default the example Maya scenes are located here: (replace the path with your Maya version)<br>C:\Program Files\DynamicaBullet2.81ForMaya2012-x64\scenes<br><br><br>What effects do you want to achieve exactly?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mBakr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-10-17T17:45:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-10-17T17:45:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28999#p28999</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28999#p28999"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to start...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28999#p28999"><![CDATA[
This might help:<br><br><a href="http://bulletphysics.org/siggraph2011/michael_siggraph2011.pdf" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/siggraph2011/m ... ph2011.pdf</a><br><br>I recommend Dave Greenwood's dg_Voro_py script for voronoi shattering - it's available on creativecrash.com. You can also start with a stack of simple polygon cubes if you want to try out the choreography (activation) tools...<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=6962">mBakr</a> — Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:45 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[venator]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-09-19T18:41:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-09-19T18:41:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28798#p28798</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28798#p28798"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to start...]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28798#p28798"><![CDATA[
I just downloaded the "DynamicaBullet-2.80-Windows_All Versions". I actually recently started learning Rigid Body Dynamics in Maya, but I knew that PhysX is not that great so I started learning Dynamica.<br><br>Though I have dabbled in the plug-in for the moment I was wondering of any tutorials that could help me to really start off with a process/workflow on Dynamica involving how to create a certain scene?<br><br>The tutorial videos on the Dynamica don't really show too much, except for the really basic functions. The manual only shows the features, but not how to go about them.<br><br>I tried to find sample files that are listed on the Maya Dynamica Plugin as "Maya sample files are included in the Bullet SDK under Bullet/Extras/MayaPlugin/scenes" but I see no such files or folders.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9577">venator</a> — Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
