<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8418" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-09-08T20:07:02+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8418</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[dvochin]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-09-08T20:07:02+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-09-08T20:07:02+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28711#p28711</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28711#p28711"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[What is the last / best version of bullet with dll support?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28711#p28711"><![CDATA[
Hi all,<br><br>I've tried building the latest bullet version with dll support and failed.<br><br>Fortunately, the video at <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeO4cQeLlNo" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeO4cQeLlNo</a> showed that 2.75 version could be built as a dll, I tried version 2.75 but even if selecting Debug dll or Release Dll, no dll is being created anywhere and the output is a large .exe that presumably has all the stuff statically linked (for example, "DebugDllSoftBodyDemo.exe"<br><br>Can any (reasonably recent) version of bullet can be compiled in a dll?  Is there an example project that shows how to do this?  (I just need a fully functional soft body compiled in a dll for a Unity plugin I'm creating)<br><br>Please help!<br><br>  Dan,<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9542">dvochin</a> — Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
