<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8325" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-08-06T13:53:36+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8325</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[amrishkum]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-08-06T13:53:36+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-08-06T13:53:36+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28472#p28472</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28472#p28472"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Concave Convex cast collision detection problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28472#p28472"><![CDATA[
Hi<br><br>I am trying to detect collision between a primitive shape object (like sphere, cone, cylinder, etc) with triangular mesh object with the help of Concave Convex routine. I want to transform primitive object as well as triangular mesh (which I can do by using quaternions). I want to know what is the correct way of detecting collision for the above case? I have alsoattached a sample code which I was trying to test. I am also getting false every time for detecting collision between two objects.<br><br>Also if somebody can explain how collision detection was done in convex cast demo in bullet physics?<br><br>Can anyone please guide me through this?<br><br>Regards<br>Amrish Kumar<dl class="file"><dt><span class="imageset icon_topic_attach"></span> <a class="postlink" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=967">CollisionInterface.cpp</a></dt></dl><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9332">amrishkum</a> — Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:53 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
