<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/829" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2007-01-12T15:01:05+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/829</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[aboeing]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-12T15:01:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-12T15:01:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3199#p3199</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3199#p3199"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics Engines comparisons and benchmarks]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3199#p3199"><![CDATA[
From CVS, <br><a href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/pal" class="postlink">http://sourceforge.net/projects/pal</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=123">aboeing</a> — Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:01 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Etherton]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-08T18:12:49+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-08T18:12:49+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3129#p3129</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3129#p3129"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics Engines comparisons and benchmarks]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3129#p3129"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>you can try pal:<br><a href="http://pal.sourceforge.net/" class="postlink">http://pal.sourceforge.net/</a></div></blockquote>The link to pal since to be about the doxigen doc only, how can I download the application?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=250">Etherton</a> — Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[aboeing]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-01-08T13:47:52+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-01-08T13:47:52+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3122#p3122</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3122#p3122"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics Engines comparisons and benchmarks]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3122#p3122"><![CDATA[
you can try pal:<br><a href="http://pal.sourceforge.net/" class="postlink">http://pal.sourceforge.net/</a><br><br>or opal, but I believe opal only properly supports ODE at the moment<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=123">aboeing</a> — Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[dimitri]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-18T22:50:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-18T22:50:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2923#p2923</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2923#p2923"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics Engines comparisons and benchmarks]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2923#p2923"><![CDATA[
Where can i find some docs on physical engines and some benchmark<br>suite?<br>I was trying some by my self.. I must write a simulator for an<br>anthropomorphic learning robot...<br>but other then the API I don't know how to compare speed and accuracy<br>is there any benchmark suite or a standard set of test?<br>Or is someone interested in building one?<br>let me know.<br>I'll post this message in every forum I know related to physics<br>engines<br>C u<br>Dimitri Ognibene<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1431">dimitri</a> — Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
