<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8108" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-06-23T13:23:09+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8108</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[AshMcConnell]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-06-23T13:23:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-06-23T13:23:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28158#p28158</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28158#p28158"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Basic Demo - Unity Bullet Physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28158#p28158"><![CDATA[
Wow, awesome stuff.  Could you let us know a little bit about how you managed to integrate it?<br><br>My current project ( <a href="http://onlineracingchampionship.com" class="postlink">http://onlineracingchampionship.com</a> ) uses bullet for collision detection and a custom vehicle dynamics physics engine.  I was considering a port to Unity3d, but I couldn't figure out how to get enough data from the Unity collision system (to pass to my physics engine).<br><br>Good luck with the project,<br>Ash<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=913">AshMcConnell</a> — Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[chbfiv]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-05-11T03:43:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-05-11T03:43:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27810#p27810</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27810#p27810"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Basic Demo - Unity Bullet Physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27810#p27810"><![CDATA[
Check out the video feed on the facebook page.<br><br><a href="http://goo.gl/o2agS" class="postlink">Facebook - Unity Bullet Physics</a><br><br><a href="http://goo.gl/e17zK" class="postlink">Youtube - Basic Demo - Unity Bullet Physics</a><br><br><a href="http://goo.gl/TiUlm" class="postlink">Youtube - Unity 3D Bullet Physics (Performance Box Rigidbody Tests)</a><br><br>I'm working on one Bullet Demo at a time. I'll just keep them coming. I think near the end of the month I'll start having softbody demos. So far performance running on the CPU is as good as PhysX or better for the comparable simulations.<br><br>edit: corrected link<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7676">chbfiv</a> — Fri May 11, 2012 3:43 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
