<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8084" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-05-04T14:51:34+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8084</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[frescalus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-05-04T14:51:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-05-04T14:51:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27768#p27768</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27768#p27768"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: compiling problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27768#p27768"><![CDATA[
Ok, did I post in the wrong forum or say something wrong?<br><br>I'm looking for compiling help, and people have looked at this thread and passed on.<br><br>This is quite disappointing.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9069">frescalus</a> — Fri May 04, 2012 2:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[frescalus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-05-02T12:27:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-05-02T12:27:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27753#p27753</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27753#p27753"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: compiling problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27753#p27753"><![CDATA[
anyone?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9069">frescalus</a> — Wed May 02, 2012 12:27 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[frescalus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-04-30T06:54:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-04-30T06:54:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27732#p27732</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27732#p27732"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[compiling problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27732#p27732"><![CDATA[
Hello all<br><br>I'm back again posting as a dummy<br><br>I've attempted to compile bullet for maya 2012 with the new release however I can't seem to get it working right<br><br>I used cmake and then compiled with visual C++ into a .mll for maya 2012 however I can't get it working, gives me a line 1 error in maya<br><br>anyone able to help an ID10T (me) person out?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9069">frescalus</a> — Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:54 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
