<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8054" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-04-16T01:47:15+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8054</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ninguem]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-04-16T01:47:15+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-04-16T01:47:15+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27655#p27655</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27655#p27655"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[May Particles Colision detection]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27655#p27655"><![CDATA[
Hi All,<br><br>I'm developing a iPhone app that simulates some simple physical systems (to help students to understand basic concepts). The app is already working and available at Apple Store, but I would like to add a new system and that would be a gas compartment simulation. For that matter I will need to simulate the movement of many many particles (maybe 1000 or 10000) and to simulate the expansion, pressure, temperature, etc. I need a very fast way to implement collision detection for all those particles (because it will run in the iPhone hardware). <br>What is the best way to implement collision detection for so many particles with so little processing power?<br><br>if someone want to take a look, the app is available at  <a href="http://idynamic.engenheiro-tdah.com/" class="postlink">http://idynamic.engenheiro-tdah.com/</a><br><br>thank you all for any help!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9255">ninguem</a> — Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
