<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8042" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-04-10T18:22:01+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8042</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ins7itia]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-04-10T18:22:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-04-10T18:22:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27619#p27619</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27619#p27619"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Making bullet demo pretty]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27619#p27619"><![CDATA[
Hi:<br><br>I'm looking for some serialization from bullet to blender etc.<br><br>I have my own rigid body dynamics controller implemented in bullet application (works in every step simulation), and I want to make the animation looks better than just a debugger displays.<br><br>I think that the easiest way to achieve the animations is to export information from bullet (e.g. .obj, .blend, etc.), then import it to a tool like Blender to load some sequence of frames, then render it. Sadly, however, it seems there is no simple parser to do that officially (<a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&amp;t=6882" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... =12&amp;t=6882</a>).<br><br>Well, second thought is that I can directly implement my controller into the Blender. Since there is other system coupled to control the body, I'm not sure if it is possible.<br><br>Last thought is that I can implement a gorgeous renderer by my self. It would be time consuming task to me though..<br><br><br>So there are two main question:<br>1. Is there any way to export data from bullet (scene / animation) to certain tools (Blender, Maya, etc.)?<br><br>2. If the tools like Blender supports user-specified dynamics controller?<br><br><br>Any comments would be very appreciated!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9072">ins7itia</a> — Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
