<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8025" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-11-27T17:22:06+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/8025</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[537df819fc3266fe]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-11-27T17:22:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-11-27T17:22:06+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29348#p29348</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29348#p29348"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PhysX Bullet plugin for Max 2012?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29348#p29348"><![CDATA[
Sent you a PM with an email address! thanks very much.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9684">537df819fc3266fe</a> — Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[VicariousEnt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-11-23T02:11:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-11-23T02:11:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29319#p29319</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29319#p29319"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PhysX Bullet plugin for Max 2012?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29319#p29319"><![CDATA[
Sure thing, just PM me an email address to send it to. Did you see my note about the coordinate system changes? I'm still using the 2.78 build of it but we havn't had to re-export any of our data since converting to 2.81 so I don't think anything too drastic in the file format has changed. Like I said too it doesn't support much for primitives, but does do BVHs at least which is all we needed.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7272">VicariousEnt</a> — Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:11 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[537df819fc3266fe]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-11-19T13:50:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-11-19T13:50:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29291#p29291</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29291#p29291"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PhysX Bullet plugin for Max 2012?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29291#p29291"><![CDATA[
I'm a developer with a basic grasp on Max, but can't use Maya. I wasn't able to build the plugin for Max (2012 x64) myself, would you mind sharing your binaries?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9684">537df819fc3266fe</a> — Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[VicariousEnt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-10-25T21:43:45+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-10-25T21:43:45+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29071#p29071</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29071#p29071"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PhysX Bullet plugin for Max 2012?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29071#p29071"><![CDATA[
Has there been much demand for it? I'm a Maya guy myself, but my lead artist swears by Max and something around half of the games industry seems to prefer it.<br><br>For the time being what we have works for us, but if we need more from it in the future, we may have to develop it further ourselves. In which case we'd be happy to contribute it back into the project.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7272">VicariousEnt</a> — Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-10-17T18:45:31+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-10-17T18:45:31+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29005#p29005</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29005#p29005"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PhysX Bullet plugin for Max 2012?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=29005#p29005"><![CDATA[
There are no people to work on this, it depends on external contributors. So far there have been none...<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[VicariousEnt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-05-31T21:44:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-05-31T21:44:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28007#p28007</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28007#p28007"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PhysX Bullet plugin for Max 2012?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=28007#p28007"><![CDATA[
I ended up building it myself in 64bit against bullet 2.78. I don't mind sharing my build if someone needs it, but I've modified the TriMesh output to adapt Max's coordinate system to Maya's (Z forward, Y up, X left) so I don't know how useful it will be to others. It doesn't compile to 32bit yet and I probably won't spend anytime on making it do so as we don't need it. But the plugin needs ALOT of work, its very early still, but at least it exports BVHOptimized meshes to .bullet which is all we need it for. Hopefully work on this plugin resumes soon!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7272">VicariousEnt</a> — Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[VicariousEnt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-04-03T21:59:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-04-03T21:59:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27576#p27576</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27576#p27576"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[PhysX Bullet plugin for Max 2012?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27576#p27576"><![CDATA[
Has anyone built this themselves yet? I see that the PhysX plugin hasn't been released since Bullet 2.77. I'm in need of a build for Max 2012 (32bit at least, perferably both), I don't believe the serialization stuff in Bullet has changed much since then but the newer the better for the version of Bullet of course. I will have to attempt this myself soon if a new version isn't released.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7272">VicariousEnt</a> — Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
