<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/802" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-12-17T00:02:32+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/802</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Appolonius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-17T00:02:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-17T00:02:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2897#p2897</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2897#p2897"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Preview file crash]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2897#p2897"><![CDATA[
I had my demo with a reatime auto running of the demo(A title screen)  o_O and I wanted to be able to press space bar to go to a second scene and start the actual game. atleast thats how it was crashing on me.. have not tested preview 8 yet.. is downloading now<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1343">Appolonius</a> — Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:02 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[unsettlingsilence]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-12T03:16:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-12T03:16:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2799#p2799</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2799#p2799"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Preview file crash]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2799#p2799"><![CDATA[
I'm not the one who created this file. I believe it was Appolonius originally, but it was modified by one DiThi to make the pile driver smash the character after he lands in the box pit as a joke. The originally posted .blend file did the same thing though. I posted this per your request since it seemed no one else was going to.<br><br><a href="http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83843" class="postlink">http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=83843</a><br><br>I personally found this problem when I tried to create a new scene with different obstacles as a sort of next level. The new scene was meant to be triggered after the object of the first one was achieved.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1399">unsettlingsilence</a> — Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:16 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-12T02:10:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-12T02:10:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2798#p2798</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2798#p2798"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Preview file crash]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2798#p2798"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Here is a file that crashes. It only crashes on the second scene with any of the preview builds of 2.43. It was made using the Scene--&gt;ADD NEW--&gt;Full Copy option.<br><br><br><a href="http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/8776201/High_Jump_blood_smash_2a_Scene.001_ERROR.blend.html" class="postlink">http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/8776201/H ... blend.html</a></div></blockquote>It will be fixed in next preview.<br><br>But this use of logicbricks looks suspicous. What are you trying to do with the added scene and all those logic bricks?<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:10 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[unsettlingsilence]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-12T01:25:02+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-12T01:25:02+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2796#p2796</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2796#p2796"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Preview file crash]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2796#p2796"><![CDATA[
Here is a file that crashes. It only crashes on the second scene with any of the preview builds of 2.43. It was made using the Scene--&gt;ADD NEW--&gt;Full Copy option.<br><br><br><a href="http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/8776201/High_Jump_blood_smash_2a_Scene.001_ERROR.blend.html" class="postlink">http://s28.quicksharing.com/v/8776201/H ... blend.html</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1399">unsettlingsilence</a> — Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:25 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
