<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/784" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-12-10T19:08:20+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/784</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[dog]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-10T19:08:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-10T19:08:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2775#p2775</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2775#p2775"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Sound generation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2775#p2775"><![CDATA[
(A) Triggering appropriate sounds, seems more practical to me. It is what I've done before, at least.<br><br>Really I'm interested in what parameters I should be tracking, and how I should track them to determine the sounds that should be triggered, and how I should modify them.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=60">dog</a> — Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:08 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-10T18:42:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-10T18:42:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2771#p2771</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2771#p2771"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Sound generation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2771#p2771"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>It's that time again on my current project, where I think about how we integrate sounds with the collision interactions. I've never been particularly happy with how scraping and rolling have been handled before. I'm interested in how others have done it. (I do have a persistent contact patch between objects, so that should make things easier.)<br><br>Thanks.</div></blockquote>Which approach do you want to take? <br><br>A) Triggering and choosing an appropriate existing sound sample, based on contact info (sliding, colliding contact etc) ?<br><br>B) Generate the sound samples/waves procedurally, based on physics information (for example using finite element methods)?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:42 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[dog]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-09T03:38:06+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-09T03:38:06+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2752#p2752</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2752#p2752"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Sound generation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2752#p2752"><![CDATA[
It's that time again on my current project, where I think about how we integrate sounds with the collision interactions. I've never been particularly happy with how scraping and rolling have been handled before. I'm interested in how others have done it. (I do have a persistent contact patch between objects, so that should make things easier.)<br><br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=60">dog</a> — Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:38 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
