<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7823" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-04-03T21:43:38+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7823</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[VicariousEnt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-04-03T21:43:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-04-03T21:43:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27574#p27574</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27574#p27574"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Installation for Maya 2012 64-bit]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=27574#p27574"><![CDATA[
You can download any Express version of MSDev from Microsoft for free.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7272">VicariousEnt</a> — Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[frescalus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-31T04:30:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-31T04:30:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26898#p26898</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26898#p26898"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Installation for Maya 2012 64-bit]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26898#p26898"><![CDATA[
ok well I guess I somehow missed that, and you think with me knowing a little programming I would understand I needed an actual "Compiler" after recognizing names like Borland.<br><br>Ok, time to find my old visual studio 6 then...unless I can buy a copy of an updated visual studio<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9069">frescalus</a> — Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-31T02:32:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-31T02:32:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26897#p26897</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26897#p26897"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Installation for Maya 2012 64-bit]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26897#p26897"><![CDATA[
Under Windows, with Visual Studio installed, cmake should find Visual Studio.<br><br>Otherwise, what platform/compiler do you use?<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[frescalus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-31T00:05:02+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-31T00:05:02+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26895#p26895</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26895#p26895"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Installation for Maya 2012 64-bit]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26895#p26895"><![CDATA[
Hello all<br><br>I am very sorry for my ignorance, but I have been searching on a step by step to build and install this software.<br>Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?<br><br>I was trying to use cmake but I have been getting errors stating that it cannot find the compiler in the cmake folders and other details as well.<br><br>Thank you, and again I am sorry.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9069">frescalus</a> — Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
