<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7783" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-01-29T19:15:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7783</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-29T19:15:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-29T19:15:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26877#p26877</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26877#p26877"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Updated Makefile.mac and osx 10.6.8 maya 2011 plugin com]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26877#p26877"><![CDATA[
Great, I committed your version to the Dynamica repository:<br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/source/detail?r=134" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/source/detail?r=134</a><br><br>I'll test the binary and upload it there too:<br><a href="http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/downloads/list" class="postlink">http://code.google.com/p/dynamica/downloads/list</a><br><br>Thanks!<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:15 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mikelyndon]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-20T11:09:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-20T11:09:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26771#p26771</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26771#p26771"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Updated Makefile.mac and osx 10.6.8 maya 2011 plugin compile]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26771#p26771"><![CDATA[
Hey guys,<br><br>If anyone is interested I've updated Makefile.mac to compile the latest source of the dynamica plugin and I've also included the compiled plugin for Maya 2011 on OSX 10.6.8.  You should be able to compile for 2012 just by changing the references to 2011 in the file to 2012.<br><br>Mike<br><br><a href="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5985277/dynamica/Makefile.mac?dl=1" class="postlink">Makefile.mac</a><br><a href="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5985277/dynamica/dynamicaMaya2011Plugin.bundle?dl=1" class="postlink">dynamicaMaya2011Plugin.bundle</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9033">mikelyndon</a> — Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:09 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
