<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7781" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2012-01-19T03:11:14+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7781</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jgamer]]></name></author>
		<updated>2012-01-19T03:11:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2012-01-19T03:11:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26764#p26764</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26764#p26764"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Facin issues with collisions.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26764#p26764"><![CDATA[
Hi All,,<br>I am a noob here. I hae started using a java game engine which uses a japa port of bullet physics for physics simlation.<br><br>I am in the process of making a board game where player hits a body with another body so that first one goes through a hole provided at each crner of the board.<br>I have made both bodies of cylindrical shape and added collision shapes to them.<br><br>But I am facing several issues, as follows:<br><br>- Even as game starts I can see bodies hacing small vibrations and even sliding slowly on surface.Ther are just not static on surface.<br><br>- When bodies come in contact they just pass through each other and no collision is there. Sometimes they do collide but most of the times they just pass through.<br><br>- Sometimes when a body collide with walls made on each side of square board body just goes into a long duration of twists and turns and spinning and what not and takes a long time to come to rest.<br><br>Can someone please guide me here?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=9028">jgamer</a> — Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
