<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7725" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-12-30T09:01:43+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7725</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Karrok]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-30T09:01:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-30T09:01:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26582#p26582</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26582#p26582"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Memory leak problem after applying &quot;Internal Edge Utilit]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26582#p26582"><![CDATA[
add <br><br>btTriangleInfoMap* triangleInfoMap;<br><br>as member in the header<br><br>and triangleInfoMap = new btTriangleInfoMap();<br><br>in the cpp, then delete it in the destructor.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8150">Karrok</a> — Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hurricane]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-24T07:05:34+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-24T07:05:34+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26545#p26545</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26545#p26545"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Memory leak problem after applying &quot;Internal Edge Utility&quot;]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26545#p26545"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I am a new bie in the world of Bullet Physics. I have applied Internal Edge Utility in my project as per the bullet physics example demo "AppInternalEdgeDemo".<br><br>When I quit my project,I am getting memory leak error in following part of the code:<br><br><br>btTriangleInfoMap* triangleInfoMap = new btTriangleInfoMap();<br><br>btGenerateInternalEdgeInfo(trimeshShape,triangleInfoMap);<br><br>I don't have any idea how to delete( i.e. free memory) this triangleInfoMap object. <br><br><br>Please give your valuable suggestions...<br><br><br><br>Regards<br><br>huRR<em class="text-italics">c@ne</em><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8907">hurricane</a> — Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
