<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7718" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-12-21T09:05:37+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7718</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-21T09:05:37+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-21T09:05:37+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26526#p26526</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26526#p26526"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Ridgid Body Modeling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26526#p26526"><![CDATA[
For Blender and its Bullet integrated in the Blender Game Engine (BGE), it is best to use the Blender Artists forums here:<br><a href="http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?12-Game-Engine-Support-and-Discussion" class="postlink">http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdi ... Discussion</a><br><br>Also, check out those rube goldberg machines, made in BGE:<br><a href="http://bulletphysics.org/mediawiki-1.5.8/index.php/PhysicsContest2007" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/mediawiki-1.5. ... ontest2007</a><br><br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fredb]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-20T09:50:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-20T09:50:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26517#p26517</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26517#p26517"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ridgid Body Modeling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26517#p26517"><![CDATA[
I would like to model a simple machine in Blender with the Bullet physics engine.  I have only made some simple animated text in Blender, so I'm fairly clueless about where to start with this.  I would like the machine to operate in an environments both with gravity and without gravity. <br><br>The machine is pretty simple a motor that drives drives a weight set out from the axis of the motor by a small distance.  I presume the torque applied by the motor can be specified with according to a function with reference to time, the torque will vary regularly with time.  <br><br>Could some one point me in the right direction to start on this project.<br><br>fred<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8975">fredb</a> — Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
