<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7705" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-12-18T23:12:01+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7705</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[FloydBishop]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-18T23:12:01+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-18T23:12:01+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26498#p26498</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26498#p26498"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Blowing stuff up]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26498#p26498"><![CDATA[
So I have answered my own question by looking into SOuP. I was able to create a great shatter using the scatter and shatter nodes. My question now is how can I create a gradual crumble, rather than the whole structure moving at once? My current set up has the shattered pieces separated to different pieces. I was able to create a gradual crumble using nCloth and a transform constraint with glue and strength settings animated dynamically. The problem is that the nCloth has a tough time with rigid looking materials. <br><br>Any tutorials or suggestions for a gradual crumble using Bullet?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8968">FloydBishop</a> — Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[FloydBishop]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-17T04:57:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-17T04:57:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26480#p26480</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26480#p26480"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Blowing stuff up]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26480#p26480"><![CDATA[
Hello everyone. I came here via a web search I did after reading this article: <a href="http://www.fxguide.com/featured/art-of-destruction-or-art-of-blowing-crap-up/" class="postlink">http://www.fxguide.com/featured/art-of- ... g-crap-up/</a>. <br><br>I have since installed and have been fooling around with Bullet in Maya 2012. I am wondering if anyone can point a complete new comer to any tutorials or guides for creating decent fractures in Maya for use with Bullet, or am I totally misunderstanding what Bullet is all about?<br><br>I have worked through the basic exercises outlined in the Bullet documentation, and I have a pretty solid understanding of Maya physics, nCloth, etc.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8968">FloydBishop</a> — Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
