<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7684" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-12-11T11:00:21+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7684</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dr.Shepherd]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-11T11:00:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-11T11:00:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26409#p26409</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26409#p26409"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Building a powered robot model using bullet physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26409#p26409"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Hi<br>I'm new to bullet physics. I want to build a model of a robot (a salamander) to simulate how fast it can cawl. The input I have is the angles and angular speed of joints on the robot output from MATLAB. I'm not sure if I can build a powered robot system in bullet physics since all the demos are consist of unpowered objects activated by users.<br>Can anybody tell me if I'm on the right track to build a robot in bullet physics?? Thank you soo much for any suggestions!!!</div></blockquote>If you already got all the variables, why not compute the speed in Matlab, that's far more simple than Bullet.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7605">Dr.Shepherd</a> — Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Autumn]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-10T15:37:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-10T15:37:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26401#p26401</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26401#p26401"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Building a powered robot model using bullet physics]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26401#p26401"><![CDATA[
Hi<br>I'm new to bullet physics. I want to build a model of a robot (a salamander) to simulate how fast it can cawl. The input I have is the angles and angular speed of joints on the robot output from MATLAB. I'm not sure if I can build a powered robot system in bullet physics since all the demos are consist of unpowered objects activated by users.<br>Can anybody tell me if I'm on the right track to build a robot in bullet physics?? Thank you soo much for any suggestions!!!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8946">Autumn</a> — Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:37 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
