<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7679" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-12-13T23:43:13+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7679</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[arana198]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-13T23:43:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-13T23:43:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26449#p26449</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26449#p26449"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Collision detection for 3D Table Tennis]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26449#p26449"><![CDATA[
lmao this site is actually useless lol<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8942">arana198</a> — Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[arana198]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-08T23:49:59+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-08T23:49:59+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26387#p26387</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26387#p26387"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Collision detection for 3D Table Tennis]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26387#p26387"><![CDATA[
Hi there, I basically need help with choosing an appropriate collision detection. I am creating a 3D Table Tennis game for my project, in XNA 4.0 C#. I do not know the best collision detection for racquet and the ball.... I was thinking in terms of swept and continuous collision detection but with some research I found out it's not the best collision detection for my game. The collision has to be precise. I need help with choosing a collision detection algorithm. <br><br><br>Cheers<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8942">arana198</a> — Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
