<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/767" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-12-11T08:10:43+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/767</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[DimEkm]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-11T08:10:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-11T08:10:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2785#p2785</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2785#p2785"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Question about constraint GUI]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2785#p2785"><![CDATA[
Hi.<br>I will try to explain it with an example. Also consider that this is how I understand it and I am not sure if it is right.<br>Lets say that you have tow cubes. You have placed them in the proper position and you wand to create a hing. To find the right values for the hing you can enter the edit mode. In there choose the edge you wand for the hinge. Press N and see the values. For example in the default cube the up-left edge have the values : Median x : -1.0 , y : 0.0 , z : 1.0. So if you wand the hinge to be placed on this edge you must set the Pivot values as the median values of the edge. Note that those values are in the midle of the edgw so here comes the Ax values of the constraint. The Ax are the values that tell the hinge how long it is and in wich Axis is placed. So back in the example you must set the Ax y to 1.0 .<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=845">DimEkm</a> — Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:10 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Appolonius]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-12-05T23:56:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-12-05T23:56:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2708#p2708</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2708#p2708"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Question about constraint GUI]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2708#p2708"><![CDATA[
I normally just push buttons untill something cool happens, but im wondering about the constraint GUI.<br>What does eveything mean.. <br>I see<br>             pivot x0.00    ax x0.00<br>             pivot y0.00    ax y0.00<br>             pivot z0.00    ax z0.00<br>When i hold the mouse over them the all say "offset pivot"... O_o?<br><br>Whats the difference and what do each of them do?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1343">Appolonius</a> — Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:56 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
