<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7661" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-12-02T05:05:03+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7661</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mi076]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-02T05:05:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-02T05:05:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26333#p26333</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26333#p26333"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: blender exporter]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26333#p26333"><![CDATA[
afaik, only via controller<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2636">mi076</a> — Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[rocco_nwt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-01T18:17:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-01T18:17:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26328#p26328</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26328#p26328"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: blender exporter]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26328#p26328"><![CDATA[
Thanks mi076,<br><br>I had already read that post and I was trying to use<br><br>from bge import PhysicsConstraints<br>PhysicsConstraints.exportBulletFile("test.bullet")<br><br>from the python console with no success. Now I see that I have to run it via a controller. I will try it soon.<br><br>Ciao, Rocco.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8924">rocco_nwt</a> — Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:17 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mi076]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-01T13:10:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-01T13:10:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26327#p26327</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26327#p26327"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: blender exporter]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26327#p26327"><![CDATA[
this<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>PhysicsConstraints.exportBulletFile("test.bullet")</code></pre></div>works with 2.60a... may be there are better ways, don't know<br><br><a href="http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=6683" class="postlink">http://bulletphysics.org/Bullet/phpBB3/ ... f=9&amp;t=6683</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2636">mi076</a> — Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[rocco_nwt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-11-30T14:12:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-11-30T14:12:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26322#p26322</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26322#p26322"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[blender exporter]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26322#p26322"><![CDATA[
Hi there,<br><br>I would like to know whether it is possible to export a .bullet file from Blender 2.60. It seems to me that does not exist an "addon" exporter to .bullet for Blender and instead one has to use a special compiled version of Blender.<br><br>Could anyone give me some help about this?<br><br>I know this is a very basic question but I am new with BulletPhysics and the Blender exporter is vital to the decision about using this physic engine.<br><br>Thanks in advance.<br><br>Ciao, Rocco.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8924">rocco_nwt</a> — Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
