<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7648" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-11-28T13:19:48+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7648</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[baggyn]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-11-28T13:19:48+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-11-28T13:19:48+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26295#p26295</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26295#p26295"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[OgreBullet Trimesh]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26295#p26295"><![CDATA[
I'm using Ogre and Bullet for a project and I currently have a first person camera set up with a Capsule Collision Shape. I've created a model of a cave (which will serve as the main part of the level) and imported it into my game. I'm now trying to create an OgreBulletCollisions::TriangleMeshCollisionShape of the cave.<br><br>The code I've got so far is this but it isn't working. It compiles but the Capsule shape passes straight through the cave shape. Also I have debug outlines on and there are none being drawn around the cave mesh.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>Entity *cave = mSceneMgr-&gt;createEntitya("Cave", "pCube1.mesh");SceneNode *caveNode = mSceneMgr-&gt;getRootSceneNode()-&gt;createChildSceneNode();caveNode-&gt;setPosition(0, 10, 250);caveNode-&gt;setScale(10, 10, 10);caveNode-&gt;rotate(Quaternion(0.5, 0.5, -0.5, 0.5));caveNode-&gt;attachObject(cave);OgreBulletCollisions::StaticMeshToShapeConverter *smtsc = new OgreBulletCollisions::StaticMeshToShapeConverter();smtsc-&gt;addEntity(cave);OgreBulletCollisions::TriangleMeshCollisionShape *tri = smtsc-&gt;createTrimesh();OgreBulletDynamics::RigidBody *caveBody = new OgreBulletDynamics::RigidBody("cave", mWorld);caveBody-&gt;setStaticShape(tri, 0.1, 0.8);mShapes.push_back(tri);mBodies.push_back(caveBody);</code></pre></div>Any suggestions are welcome.<br><br>It compiles but the Capsule shape passes straight through the cave shape. Also I have debug outlines on and there are none being drawn around the cave mesh<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8918">baggyn</a> — Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
