<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7607" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-12-22T14:48:14+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7607</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nephilim]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-22T14:48:14+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-22T14:48:14+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26539#p26539</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26539#p26539"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Yet another Dynamica compilation question]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26539#p26539"><![CDATA[
Hi Erwin,<br><br>Glad to read your answer. I'm currently quite busy, strugglin with Arnold and Shave&amp;Haircut, but I'll definitely give another try sooner or later. I'll obviously send you feedback as soon as possible.<br><br>Thanks for your concern and ... merry christmas !<br><br>Tonio<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8867">nephilim</a> — Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:48 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-12-21T11:42:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-12-21T11:42:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26530#p26530</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26530#p26530"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Yet another Dynamica compilation question]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26530#p26530"><![CDATA[
The Makefile is not actively maintained.<br><br>It should be fairly simple to add the missing file. Just search for the matching .cpp file and add it.<br>If you fix it, please consider contributing it back,<br>Thanks!<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nephilim]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-11-08T18:31:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-11-08T18:31:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26139#p26139</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26139#p26139"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Yet another Dynamica compilation question]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26139#p26139"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I'm currently tryin to get some compilation of Dynamica for Mac OSX 10.6.8 / Maya 2012 sp1.<br><br>Starting from a fresh read only checkout of dynamica (r2446), I had to fix some lines in Makefile.mac :<br>- forced maya path in MAYA_LIB var (2010 devkit by default)<br>- forced -arch x86_64 in CPPFLAGS (ld issue)<br>- removed btContinuousDynamicsWorld.cpp and btContinuousDynamicsWorld.h from rules (cannot find these files, neither in dynamica nor raw bullet sources)<br><br>I'm now stuck with some undefined symbol issues when linkin dynamicaMayaPlugin.bundle :<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:  "vtable for bt_rigid_body_t", referenced from:      bt_rigid_body_t::bt_rigid_body_t(collision_shape_impl_t*)in bt_solver.o  "convex_decomposition_hacd::convex_decomposition_hacd()", referenced from:      bt_hacd_shape_t::bt_hacd_shape_t(mvl::vec&lt;float, 3ul&gt; const*, unsigned long, mvl::vec&lt;float, 3ul&gt; const*, unsigned int const*, unsigned long, bool)in bt_solver.o  "convex_decomposition_hacd::ConvexDecomp(int, float*, int, unsigned int const*)", referenced from:      bt_hacd_shape_t::bt_hacd_shape_t(mvl::vec&lt;float, 3ul&gt; const*, unsigned long, mvl::vec&lt;float, 3ul&gt; const*, unsigned int const*, unsigned long, bool)in bt_solver.o  "btPolyhedralContactClipping::findSeparatingAxis(btConvexPolyhedron const&amp;, btConvexPolyhedron const&amp;, btTransform const&amp;, btTransform const&amp;, btVector3&amp;)", referenced from:      btConvexConvexAlgorithm::processCollision(btCollisionObject*, btCollisionObject*, btDispatcherInfo const&amp;, btManifoldResult*)in btConvexConvexAlgorithm.o  "btPolyhedralContactClipping::clipHullAgainstHull(btVector3 const&amp;, btConvexPolyhedron const&amp;, btConvexPolyhedron const&amp;, btTransform const&amp;, btTransform const&amp;, float, float, btDiscreteCollisionDetectorInterface::Result&amp;)", referenced from:      btConvexConvexAlgorithm::processCollision(btCollisionObject*, btCollisionObject*, btDispatcherInfo const&amp;, btManifoldResult*)in btConvexConvexAlgorithm.o  "btPolyhedralContactClipping::clipFaceAgainstHull(btVector3 const&amp;, btConvexPolyhedron const&amp;, btTransform const&amp;, btAlignedObjectArray&lt;btVector3&gt;&amp;, float, float, btDiscreteCollisionDetectorInterface::Result&amp;)", referenced from:      btConvexConvexAlgorithm::processCollision(btCollisionObject*, btCollisionObject*, btDispatcherInfo const&amp;, btManifoldResult*)in btConvexConvexAlgorithm.o  "btConvexHullComputer::compute(void const*, bool, int, int, float, float)", referenced from:      btConvexHullComputer::compute(float const*, int, int, float, float)in btPolyhedralConvexShape.o  "btConvexPolyhedron::btConvexPolyhedron()", referenced from:      btPolyhedralConvexShape::initializePolyhedralFeatures()       in btPolyhedralConvexShape.o  "btConvexPolyhedron::initialize()", referenced from:      btPolyhedralConvexShape::initializePolyhedralFeatures()       in btPolyhedralConvexShape.old: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64</code></pre></div>Before digging further, should I give a try to a more "stable" release ? Should I replace sources coming from the dynamica checkout with a newer version of bullet ?<br><br>Thanks in advance for any advice, and sorry for my crappy english, hope I'm understandable ...<br><br>Tonio<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8867">nephilim</a> — Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:31 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
