<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7601" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-11-12T02:26:18+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7601</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[GameOn]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-11-12T02:26:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-11-12T02:26:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26163#p26163</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26163#p26163"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to use the Demo?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26163#p26163"><![CDATA[
May i suggest to manually include the path to the file "GlutDemoApplication.h" into your project (idk how you do that in VC, I use code::block for cross-compiling purposes) to makes sure the project can find it.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7571">GameOn</a> — Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:26 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[huisky]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-11-06T20:10:04+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-11-06T20:10:04+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26121#p26121</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26121#p26121"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to use the Demo?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26121#p26121"><![CDATA[
I'm following the same way as "HelloWorld" to test Fracturedemo in bullet-2.79.<br>However, I got following compiling error message ( I'm using VS10).<br>the existing project such as BulletCollision, BulletDynamics and LinearMath have been added.<br>I hope someone can give me a hint. I have been stuck here for a while...<br><br>7&gt;p:\bullet-2.79\demos\fracturedemo\fracturedemo.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GlutDemoApplication.h': No such file or directory<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8855">huisky</a> — Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
