<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7580" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-10-29T23:33:54+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7580</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Lord Canistra]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-29T23:33:54+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-29T23:33:54+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26018#p26018</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26018#p26018"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[MinGW / C code compiling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26018#p26018"><![CDATA[
First off, hello and pardon me if I'm posting in the wrong section.<br>I'm trying to use bullet C api (I want to try and integrate it into existing game engine written in C). I am compiling my bullet test apps with MinGW compilers on Windows 7.<br>But, even the BulletDino.c from BulletDinoDemo won't compile with gcc, failing with hundreds of "undefined reference" errors, even though I specify all needed libraries (I presume so). Compiling same source file with g++ using same parameters works perfectly and I get a working application. Mine own short test application behaves just the same.<br>I've compiled Bullet libraries using MinGW as well, but, since Bullet itself is written in C++, it seems to me that those just don't fit when compiling a C code. I'm confused here a bit. How can one get libraries usable for compiling C code with Bullet C Api?<br><br>My gcc/g++ command line goes as follows. Source files are in the same directory.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>compile.shg++ -I C:/glut-3.7.6-bin-32and64 -I N:/C++/bullet-2.79/src -L C:/glut-3.7.6-bin-32and64 BulletDino.c -L N:/C++/bullet-2.79/lib/mingw32 -lBulletDynamics -lBulletCollision -lLinearMath -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lglut32 -o bd</code></pre></div>Last lines of long error list I get if using gcc: <a href="http://pastebin.com/0ek4cHMr" class="postlink">http://pastebin.com/0ek4cHMr</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8847">Lord Canistra</a> — Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:33 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
