<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7567" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-10-26T05:20:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7567</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[JohnBoyMan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-26T05:20:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-26T05:20:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25966#p25966</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25966#p25966"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[debug drawer not appearing]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25966#p25966"><![CDATA[
Hello. I have built the debug drawer for btDiscrete Dynamics world like this.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code> collisionConfiguration = new btDefaultCollisionConfiguration();         ///use the default collision dispatcher. For parallel processing you can use a diffent dispatcher (see Extras/BulletMultiThreaded)         dispatcher = new btCollisionDispatcher(collisionConfiguration);         ///btDbvtBroadphase is a good general purpose broadphase. You can also try out btAxis3Sweep.         overlappingPairCache = new btDbvtBroadphase();         ///the default constraint solver. For parallel processing you can use a different solver (see Extras/BulletMultiThreaded)         solver = new btSequentialImpulseConstraintSolver;         dynamicsWorld = new btDiscreteDynamicsWorld(dispatcher,overlappingPairCache,solver,collisionConfiguration);       dynamicsWorld-&gt;setGravity(Gravity);   debugDrawer = new DebugDrawer;         dynamicsWorld-&gt;setDebugDrawer(debugDrawer);     dynamicsWorld-&gt;getDebugDrawer()-&gt;setDebugMode(btIDebugDraw::DBG_DrawWireframe); //dynamicsWorld-&gt;setDebugDrawer(&amp;debugDrawer);       dynamicsWorld-&gt;debugDrawWorld();</code></pre></div>I read this in the manual "Derive your own class and implement the virtual ‘drawLine’ and other methods."<br>what does that mean? I don't know how to do that.Is there a simple way to do it for bullet normal shapes. <br><br>It will no draw anything but does not error so im cose. Can someone help thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8343">JohnBoyMan</a> — Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
