<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7547" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-10-19T04:12:53+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7547</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[squisher]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-19T04:12:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-19T04:12:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25893#p25893</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25893#p25893"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Ships!]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25893#p25893"><![CDATA[
Hi All!<br><br>I'm very excited to announce the release of a project I've been working on as a hobby for quite some time now.  It's an action MMO shooter set in space, and it's FREE to play.  Check it out:  <a href="http://squisher.co/ships" class="postlink">http://squisher.co/ships</a> <br><br>The game uses four awesome open source engines: IrrLicht, IrrKlang, RakNet, and Bullet.  This project is my way of saying thank you to everyone who volunteers their time to work on those engines.  It's also my way of having a whole lot of fun! <br><br>Ships is in its infancy. It's still missing about 95% of the content I'm planning to add. My goal was to get it to a playable complete game as soon as possible, release it, and then start adding in additional content afterwards.  <br><br>Please post any responses you'd like me to see on the forum of the Ships website, <a href="http://squisher.co/ships" class="postlink">http://squisher.co/ships</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2629">squisher</a> — Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
