<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7545" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-10-18T22:11:16+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7545</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[JohnBoyMan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-18T22:11:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-18T22:11:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25890#p25890</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25890#p25890"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[OgreBulletCollisions::Debug drawer giving wierd error]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25890#p25890"><![CDATA[
Hello. I am trying to get the debug drawer working.<br>i do this to set it up.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>//header  OgreBulletDynamics::DynamicsWorld *mWorld;   // OgreBullet World  OgreBulletCollisions::DebugDrawer *debugDrawer;//header//cpp    mWorld = new OgreBulletDynamics::DynamicsWorld(mSceneMgr, bounds, gravityVector);    debugDrawer = new OgreBulletCollisions::DebugDrawer();    debugDrawer-&gt;setDrawWireframe(true);       mWorld-&gt;setShowDebugShapes(true);  //cpp</code></pre></div>I get this result.<br>and error in my ms visual compiler that says<blockquote class="uncited"><div>2IntelliSense: argument of type "OgreBulletCollisions::DebugDrawer *" is incompatible with parameter of type "btIDebugDraw *"c:\users\john\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\game\game\baseapplication.cpp108234game<br></div></blockquote><br><br>I think it might have to do with ogre bullet collisions. When i try to use the namespace or something like this this happens.<br><br>OgreBulletCollisions::BoxCollisionShape *sceneBoxShape = new OgreBulletCollisions::BoxCollisionShape(btVector3(6,6,6));<br><br>it underlines OgreBulletCollisions:: in red and says incompatible type not allowed. I have the namespace made and all the libs in place. <br><br>This shouldn't happen. thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8343">JohnBoyMan</a> — Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
