<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7531" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-10-21T10:01:24+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7531</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[subtlefly]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-21T10:01:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-21T10:01:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25927#p25927</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25927#p25927"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: special physics environment]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25927#p25927"><![CDATA[
Hey guys I just realised that maybe you couldnt see the link, so I changed it!  the game isnt meant to be free developed but i put it on that forum to see if anyone liked the idea.  In the worst case scenario this may be the avenue that needs to be taken.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8825">subtlefly</a> — Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[subtlefly]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-15T11:35:47+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-15T11:35:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25830#p25830</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25830#p25830"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[special physics environment]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25830#p25830"><![CDATA[
hi all,<br>I have a Bachelor of Visual arts and a bachelor of education and recently became a Autodesk Certified Instructor (for n00bs)<br>I have a game pitch for a game that would be fun to play and deliver educational outcomes.<br><a href="http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&amp;t=2048" class="postlink">http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&amp;t=2048</a><br>I am looking to set up a team to make a demo, the trickiest bit is setting up the "special physics" involved in the game arena.  <br>Questions... Do you like the idea?<br>Can bullet do this?<br> Can you guys give me any pointers and is anyone out there interested in being involved?<br>Thanks all for your time and interest,<br>Have a great day<br>sub<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8825">subtlefly</a> — Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
