<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7508" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-10-10T07:52:24+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7508</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Dr.Shepherd]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-10T07:52:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-10T07:52:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25737#p25737</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25737#p25737"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: specific collision flags]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25737#p25737"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Hello. I have a game in with a type of collision shape that i only want to collide with certain other objects. I have blocks and i have robots. They both have their own bodies. I don't want the blocks to collide with the other blocks, and i want the robots to bump into the blocks but i dont want the blocks to be moved by the robots. I was thinking about setting a custom collision flag for each blocks and robots. How would i make it so that in a collision between two objects one is effectef but not the other?thanks</div></blockquote>collision masks, check the tutorials<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7605">Dr.Shepherd</a> — Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[JohnBoyMan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-10-10T06:14:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-10-10T06:14:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25736#p25736</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25736#p25736"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[specific collision flags]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=25736#p25736"><![CDATA[
Hello. I have a game in with a type of collision shape that i only want to collide with certain other objects. I have blocks and i have robots. They both have their own bodies. I don't want the blocks to collide with the other blocks, and i want the robots to bump into the blocks but i dont want the blocks to be moved by the robots. I was thinking about setting a custom collision flag for each blocks and robots. How would i make it so that in a collision between two objects one is effectef but not the other?thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8343">JohnBoyMan</a> — Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
