<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/736" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-11-30T16:38:16+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/736</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fiepel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-30T16:38:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-30T16:38:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2655#p2655</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2655#p2655"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Attach physics actor to keyframed object?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2655#p2655"><![CDATA[
Thanks Erwin,<br><br>Sounds very promising. I will give it a swing when I upgraded my blender version.<br><br>Fiepel<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1308">fiepel</a> — Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-30T04:01:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-30T04:01:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2647#p2647</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2647#p2647"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Attach physics actor to keyframed object?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2647#p2647"><![CDATA[
It should be possible using Bullet's rigidbody constraints. Upcoming versions should work with moving animated objects. Also, you can edit constraints a bit easier, using GUI.<br><br>Try the upcoming Blender 2.43 preview 6 or later,<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[fiepel]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-28T05:30:02+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-28T05:30:02+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2601#p2601</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2601#p2601"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Attach physics actor to keyframed object?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2601#p2601"><![CDATA[
HI,<br><br>I want to do realistic cable or hose physics. The cable is on one end attached to an object which is keyframed in blender (actually the position and orientation is governed by a regular blender constraint). While this main object moves along the keyframed path, the cable drags behind it.<br><br>What I basically need is an actor that follows the position and orientation of the keyframed object. Any suggestions on how I should solve this problem?<br><br>Any other suggestion on how to do realistic cables for animations are also very welcomed.<br><br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1308">fiepel</a> — Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:30 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
