<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7323" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-11-28T03:20:47+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7323</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[darKoram]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-11-28T03:20:47+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-11-28T03:20:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26290#p26290</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26290#p26290"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Customizing a bullet application.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=26290#p26290"><![CDATA[
regarding the boll slipping, not rolling; sounds like you need to adjust the friction upwards.<br><br>darKoram<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8917">darKoram</a> — Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:20 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jduran]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-08-20T11:01:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-08-20T11:01:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24978#p24978</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24978#p24978"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Customizing a bullet application.]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24978#p24978"><![CDATA[
Dear all,<br><br>I post this message in this forum because I've developed an application with bullet as physics engine, I need to parametrize some parameters to behave as I expect. I've developed and Augmented Reality based game. The on the marker a maze is shown, with a ball that it should find the exit. The maze is controlled by the movements on the marker (mainly rotations). On the maze there is an additional box to avoid the ball jump out of the maze. The questions relates to the physics of the ball (it is the only dynamic element).<br><br>When the ball move on the maze, many times the ball slides over the maze than rolling over the maze. How can I fix this behavior? Also, if the marker is moved fast, the ball is send to space (sorry for this expression). How this behavior could be minimized? increasing the mass of the ball?<br><br>Any help will be appreciated.<br><br>Thanks and Best Regards,<br>Joaquim Duran<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8627">jduran</a> — Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
