<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7314" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-08-17T19:50:52+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7314</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[dneckels]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-08-17T19:50:52+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-08-17T19:50:52+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24941#p24941</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24941#p24941"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[I miss my game engine]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24941#p24941"><![CDATA[
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k7_mzpVNUk&amp;feature=player_profilepage" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k7_mzpV ... rofilepage</a><br><br>Okay not using bullet directly but:<br>1) Uses the simplex solver from bullet<br>2) physics engine heavily influenced by my browsing and understand of bullet source code.<br><br>As I've said before, bullet is a great didactic episode!  Thanks!<br><br>Haven't worked on the project for six months, getting the itch to start again.<br><br>Another example (quake level + some physics objects):<br><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&amp;v=_D6XI_JU-Js" class="postlink">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... D6XI_JU-Js</a><br><br>This one uses the bullet convex plane to point solver to add all the quake brushes to my collision engine.<br>I have a kd-tree above my broadphase collision that allows for an arbitrarily large static world to exist in realtime.<br>so, kd-tree -&gt; Sweep and Prune -&gt; GJK.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=5718">dneckels</a> — Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
