<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/729" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2006-11-26T15:54:42+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/729</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-26T15:54:42+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-26T15:54:42+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2580#p2580</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2580#p2580"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Where to start]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2580#p2580"><![CDATA[
There is a Google search for this forum at the top of this page.<br>If you enter '2d physics', you will find many useful links, including this one:<br><br><a href="http://continuousphysics.com/Bullet/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=273" class="postlink">http://continuousphysics.com/Bullet/php ... .php?t=273</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:54 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[LonelyStar]]></name></author>
		<updated>2006-11-26T15:02:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2006-11-26T15:02:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2577#p2577</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2577#p2577"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Where to start]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2577#p2577"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>I am writing a little 2D physic engine.<br>At the moment, I am just testing every update frame every object against every other object and resolve the collision directly.<br>Now I want the engine to be able to handle stacking!<br><br>What are the common approaches to this problem and where can I find information about them?<br><br>Thanks!<br>Nathan<br><br>Edit: I probably should mention, that my physic engine is realtime (like for games).<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1288">LonelyStar</a> — Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:02 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
