<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7127" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-07-25T05:52:16+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/7127</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pwagner]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-07-25T05:52:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-07-25T05:52:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24413#p24413</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24413#p24413"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Sketchup and COLLADA as modeler and scene description?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=24413#p24413"><![CDATA[
Hi.<br><br>I am writing my master thesis and would like to use Bullet as physics engine to do some simulations. As I was trying different things I encountered that Bullet should be able to read the COLLADA file format and I was wondering if Google Sketchup is a modeler which can be used to produce such a file. Have you any experience in using Sketchup and is it even possible to attach physics within Sketchup's COLLADA export? I already found the plugin SketchyPhysics wich seems to do a similar thing but it's using Newton and so I couldn't get a satisfying answer to my question. Hope you can help me.<br><br>Best regards<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7981">pwagner</a> — Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
