<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6952" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-06-27T15:18:40+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6952</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[xristos]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-27T15:18:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-27T15:18:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23975#p23975</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23975#p23975"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Rigidbody center of mass and world position decoupling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23975#p23975"><![CDATA[
I have full access to the source code (thank you), I'll just add this feature myself. <br><br>cg<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8324">xristos</a> — Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:18 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[xristos]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-22T19:12:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-22T19:12:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23936#p23936</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23936#p23936"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Rigidbody center of mass and world position decoupling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23936#p23936"><![CDATA[
Welp, <br><br>That example with the ragdolls was bad, but there is a good use of having the center of mass not also be the RB world transform.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8324">xristos</a> — Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[xristos]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-22T15:21:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-22T15:21:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23934#p23934</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23934#p23934"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Rigidbody center of mass and world position decoupling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23934#p23934"><![CDATA[
Hi, <br><br>I'm new to Bullet and had a question about the Rigidbody's Center of Mass. <br><br>I noticed that the center of mass of a rigid body is also its world transform.<br><br>Is there a way to decouple the two? It would be convenient for mapping rigid body transforms to graphics meshes (ex, ragdolls to skeletons).  <br><br>As is right now, I'll have to store a trans offset to go from Rigid Body trans to skeleton bone trans. <br><br>Thanks in advance, <br>cg<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8324">xristos</a> — Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
