<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6866" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-06-27T15:41:13+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6866</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[xristos]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-27T15:41:13+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-27T15:41:13+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23977#p23977</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23977#p23977"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics of bowling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23977#p23977"><![CDATA[
Ball restitution : bounciness of the ball<br><br>Ball angular damping : if the ball is spinning while flying in the air, how fast do you want it to slow its spin down over time? range is 0.0 to 1.0 where 0 means it will spin for ever, 1 it wont spin at all.<br><br>Ball linear damping :  think of it as wind resistance. range is 0.0 to 1.0 where 0 means it will move for ever ( no wind resistance), 1 it wont move at all (full wind resistance)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8324">xristos</a> — Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[xristos]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-27T15:29:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-27T15:29:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23976#p23976</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23976#p23976"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics of bowling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23976#p23976"><![CDATA[
Hi, <br><br>I'm guessing that you have btRigidbodies created for the balls, pins and the lane?<br><br>Check out the btRigidBody::btRigidBodyConstructionInfo structure used in the btRigidBody constructor in... <br><br>.\bullet-2.78\bullet-2.78\src\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\btRigidBody.h<br><br>cg<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8324">xristos</a> — Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[justin]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-23T06:54:58+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-23T06:54:58+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23939#p23939</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23939#p23939"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Physics of bowling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23939#p23939"><![CDATA[
I can understand friction param. but as to those dampings... i have to shrug my shoulders..<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=7868">justin</a> — Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[enigmagame]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-02T17:11:45+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-02T17:11:45+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23684#p23684</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23684#p23684"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Physics of bowling]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23684#p23684"><![CDATA[
Hi guys, I'm working on a simple bowling game, using Ogre as rendering engine and Bullet as physics engine.<br>I'm at the point to tune all the physical parameters, but how? Where I can find these?<br>For example:<br>- Ball friction.<br>- Ball restitution.<br>- Ball angular damping.<br>- Ball linear damping.<br>- Ball, any other parameters.<br>- Pins parameters.<br>- Lane friction.<br>- Lane restitution.<br>Thanks.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8231">enigmagame</a> — Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
