<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6864" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2011-06-08T05:56:18+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/6864</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-08T05:56:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-08T05:56:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23730#p23730</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23730#p23730"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 3ds max export to bullet v2.76?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23730#p23730"><![CDATA[
Bullet 2.x binary .bullet files are backward and forward compatible with other Bullet 2.x versions, so that should be fine.<br><br>Note that the 3ds max plugin might need some more work, and is not well tested. If you make improvements, can you consider to contribute them back?<br>Thanks!<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:56 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[WillyWonka]]></name></author>
		<updated>2011-06-01T23:20:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2011-06-01T23:20:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23674#p23674</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23674#p23674"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[3ds max export to bullet v2.76?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=23674#p23674"><![CDATA[
The software I'm using that includes bullet is using v2.76.  But the 3ds max plugin is v2.77.  Are they compatible?  Or is there anything that I should look out for?<br><br>(I'm trying to get the software upgraded to the latest version of bullet, but that's involved)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=8226">WillyWonka</a> — Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
